Welcome to Frugalthinking

Frugal thinking is a very imformative website, that can help you with your everyday life experiences. Everything shared here are true life experiences by myself and friends. Any donations is acceptable to help maintain our website frugalthinking.com; all information provided are real life experiences and are proven to be facts. Make sure to visit some of our subscribers, who also have a lot of useful information, this is what the internet was made for. Use it wisely!!

4/12/2009

Saving on Phone Bill

I just recently moved and I needed to keep my expenses low; what did I do to accomplish that? I started with my home phone bill, I priced out cable and regular Fios that is Verizon. I put everything on paper and saw that the phone was not necessary to get at the moment. Why? Because there were other options like VOIP (voice over ip) all I needed to get was the cable and the internet,and then the only service I would need to get is VOIP. I also researched the VOIP service and found a great one!!! Which I have been using for a couple of months and I realllly enjoy it. That company's name is MagicJack. I purchased the little unit for $49 dollars plus another five years of sevice for $59 dollar coming out to a total of $107 dollars for the next six years that is a whole lot of savings. This is My FRUGAL pick of the month... Until next time GO FRUGAL.

1 comment:

  1. I am considering switching to this once my contract is over with my cable provider. My brother has one of these and it works great! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete