Welcome to Frugalthinking

Frugal thinking is a very imformative website, that can help you with your everyday life experiences. Everything shared here are true life experiences by myself and friends. Any donations is acceptable to help maintain our website frugalthinking.com; all information provided are real life experiences and are proven to be facts. Make sure to visit some of our subscribers, who also have a lot of useful information, this is what the internet was made for. Use it wisely!!

2/17/2009

A Day At The Aquarium Going Frugal

This weekend I went to the NY Aquarium for nothing, all my wife and I had to pay for was food and gas. Every year my mother buys a family premium membership with the wildlife conservation society and it is well worth it. Especially when you have kids, it gets you out the house on those beautiful days; you educate your child or children’s at the same time. You already paid for the membership so you have to take advantage of it and those days that you do not have money the best place to go is visit one of the zoos. Why not take advantage of this membership and visit one of the parks?

1 comment:

  1. This is great advice I also purchase the pass and take my daughter often keep posting advice.

    ReplyDelete